College of Engineering and Information Technology
OBJECTIVES OF BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING :
- Can work independently or as part of a group in varied industries;
- Can conduct research and extension employing engineering fundamentals and skills;
- Continously engage in lifelong learning and professional development; and
- Are fully equipped with sense of professional responsibility and social awareness.
- To establish and strengthen mutually-beneficial linkages and collaborators with industries, government institutions , and other entities; and
- To subject academic programs and services to quality assurance mechanism to ensure relevance, compliance to standards, and continual improvements.
OBJECTIVES OF BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY :
- To prepare the students for graduate studies and be successful practitioners in the field of Information Technology.
- To enable students in acquiring a comprehensive knowledge, skills and right attitude in the field of ICT;
- Prepare students to become IT professionals who are experts in software application, network and database administration;
- To produce IT professionals that demonstrate and understanding of the characteristics of IT and their role within the organization;
- To produce IT professionals who can evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies for representing, managing and disseminating information as a vital resource;
- To engage in community outreach and extension programs that will help alleviate quality of life; and
- To produce professionals who are national and/or internation ICT Exam passers.
OBJECTIVES OF DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY:
- To produce graduates who are experts in Software Programming and Web Page Design and Development.
- To produce graduates who are experts in Hardware Servicing and Maintenance.
- To engage in community outreach and extension programs that will help alleviate quality of life.
- To produce professionals who are national and/or international ICT Exam passers.
- Prepare students for a four-year IT programs.