Position Type: Contract of Service
Application Deadline: June 23, 2023
Monthly Rate: PHP 31,262.40
- Preferably a Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Office Administration
- Preferably a holder of a Master’s Degree or with ongoing master’s degree
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Can manage class and handle students
- Has a good work values and attitude
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Teaches according to one’s field of specialization and trains students for independent thinking.
- Develops, enriches, and updates instructional materials.
- Prepares and submits reports.
- Participates in meetings.
- Initiates plans for the improvement of teaching and learning development.
- Utilizes Feedback for the improvement of instruction.
- Coordinates with the Dean/Department heads/Division coordinators in planning out the instruction-related activities.
- Equips and develops people in achieving their highest potentials to be more productive in delivering long term success in the area of instruction, research, and community engagement.
- Conducting research, fieldwork and investigations, and writing up reports.
- Participating in committee, departmental, and faculty meetings.
- Assisting with student enrollment, interviews, and academic counseling sessions.